There’s thousands of reasons why you should use wickless wax warmers. Some I’m sure you already know of, and some you don’t.
Here are the top 5 reasons why.
- no open flame
- with wickless wax warmers, there’s no flame therefore there’s no need to worry about children, pets or even adults getting burned.
- no soot, no smoke, no wick
- Most candles produce soot and smoke since they have a wick, but with wickless wax warmers, there’s no soot or smoke being produced.
- can mix scents to make new scents
- With traditional candles you can’t add scents together to make a new scent. So if you wanted something with mint, and strawberry you can take a wax that has mint and a wax that has strawberry and put them together. Otherwise you would need to go find a candle that actually has strawberry and mint in it, which isn’t that easy to find.
- You can turn it on and off whenever it suits you
- lower energy costs
- Keeping it on isn’t just better for the bulb and the warmer itself, but also to lower the energy costs overall.